- First of all, I am going to say few words about PicMonkey. My personal opinion is that this is a very good photo editing tool as it has a lot of options which can help you to create really beautiful picture. To my ming, every blog should contain a lot of beautiful pictures and photos. So, I think that this app is very useful not only for me as for media student but also for all blogers. But I did not like that only one month of a free use is available, then you should pay 4,99 pounds a month.
This is an example of how I used PicMonkey:
- Then I decided try to use another blogging toll called ZooBurst which is very popular among bloggers all over the world. ZooBurst is a digital storytelling tool that lets anyone easily create his or her own 3D pop-up books. Using ZooBurst, bloggers of any age can create their own rich words in which their stories can come to life. I suppose that the main advantage of ZooBurst is that in very easy in use. I really like this blogging tool as I think this can help you to make your blog more creative and this is very important for all media blogs.



No comments:
Post a Comment