Wednesday, 5 August 2015
My Second Idea For Music Video
This idea is a common convention to have in music videos which is a mix of a dance performance and singing. I think this is a song that is to be danced to and therefore if the audience see people dancing they will join in.
Cinematography: The camera will be panning around the dancers to cannote that everyone is together. The movement of the camera will be handheld so that the dance vibe encourages the audience to dance.
Editing: There will be rhythmic editing because it is a convention. Also there will some color filters over certain shots such as pink and blue to add a party feel like a coloured disco ball.
Sound: The sound will be the soundtrack which is Rihanna - Only Girl.
Mise-en-scene: There will be dancing, I want to shoot in a studio that create a clean cut idea. I also want to shoot on a stage to show the artist performing. When on stage I want the outfit ti be bright and bold. High key lighting will be used to create a light atmosphere.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment