So, we started to set out everything in the container. It took roughly 1 hour. Then we sticked police tape with the words 'police line do not cross'.We had some problems with it as it was quite complicated. However, after 15 minutes we have den it and our location was ready for shooting! Only then we have got an opportunity to start shooting. Fortunately, we did not have with assignment the roles on our shoot day. I was playing the role of operator as Etienne and Phillip were played their roles of detective and dead body respectively. I t was very useful and absorbing experience for me as I have never used camera for so long tome.
Nevertheless, it took me some time to fully understand how to use it. I actually suppose that we did not have certain problems during our shoot day as our grouped worked together and everyone tried to do their best in order to achieve the best result. So, from my point of view good team worked can reduce a great number of problems and improve the quality of work. Obviously, most of all i enjoyed the part of the day when I worked with camera as it was really wonderful experience for me. The main thing I have learned from this shoot was that every problems can be solved if every member of the group try to their hardest. Therefore, the main thing which could help me make next shot more successful is to think more positive in every even unpredictable situation.



No comments:
Post a Comment