It is our preliminary exercise. Overall, I think we did a good job of the preliminary exercise, however there were a lot of things which I would like to do differently in the future to make our works better. Looking back at the film, I consider that some of the strengths of the film were that the cuts were on time. Moreover, the continuity editing was pretty good and the film seemed to flow quite well. We have done some experiments with various with different shots, techniques and camera angles to see what worked best. However, there were a lot of things which I would like to do differently in the future in order to make the film better. I suppose that it is a good idea to use some close-up shots in our future works in order to show emotions and to vary preliminary exercise. Moreover, during the work on editing our preliminary exercise I understand that it is significant to keep in mind that background noise picks up on video, so to make sure the conditions are right to film. Furthermore, as a group we could remember not to rush the shots and leave enough time that shots.
Thursday, 20 November 2014
Our Preliminary Exercise
It is our preliminary exercise. Overall, I think we did a good job of the preliminary exercise, however there were a lot of things which I would like to do differently in the future to make our works better. Looking back at the film, I consider that some of the strengths of the film were that the cuts were on time. Moreover, the continuity editing was pretty good and the film seemed to flow quite well. We have done some experiments with various with different shots, techniques and camera angles to see what worked best. However, there were a lot of things which I would like to do differently in the future in order to make the film better. I suppose that it is a good idea to use some close-up shots in our future works in order to show emotions and to vary preliminary exercise. Moreover, during the work on editing our preliminary exercise I understand that it is significant to keep in mind that background noise picks up on video, so to make sure the conditions are right to film. Furthermore, as a group we could remember not to rush the shots and leave enough time that shots.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment