Day 7
Today we started editing our container and dance shots. Our main aim was to finish editing these shots and start to combine them with the performance cut. I am happy to say that we achieved this goal by the end of the day.
Nevertheless, we met some obstacles. First of all, when we showed our draft to Matt, he said that we need to add more container shots. Secondly, this means that we should cut some of the dancer's shots. For me, this was a huge disappointment because I really like shots with Tash because I consider that she was great in the dress with the long train. Nevertheless, we cut some of the shots and our container shots instead. Thirdly, some of our dance shots were our of sink. This means that we spend roughly 15 minutes eliminating this problem. Nevertheless, I still want to say that it was another one busy and productive day in the edit suit.

No comments:
Post a Comment