Wednesday, 25 November 2015

Editing Diary: Day 1

Today I decided that it will be great to create a diary where I can illustrate our progress in term of editing our pop music video. Furthermore, I suppose that our editing diary helps to monitor our progress. This means that it will be more easier to control if everything is done in time. As a result, this allows us to be more productive, not wasting time on organizing our editing process during the editing sessions.

      Day 1
So I can be argued that our first day in the editing suit was really really difficult. Unfortunately, we are behind the rest of our class, so we have time. But I personally prefer to concentrate on positive side rather than negate. Thus this also means that we should be more productive. 

So during the first day of editing, we set a goal to finish watching every shot and creating an editing plan. Furthermore, we allocated our shots in various folders in order to make our editing process more organised. I am happy to say that we achieved our goal.
our editing plan




No comments:

Post a Comment